2-Tiered Cost Analysis
Time allocation to multiple departments and cost centres
- Understand the cost of employees over a range of areas
- Cost employees within a payroll period to multiple costing areas
- Allocate percentage basis over the required costing areas e.g. 50% of Salary costed to Galway & 50% to Cork
- Print Cost Analysis Report to paper, eMail, Excel, PDF
In addition to the pre-defined payroll reports, edit/design reports to suit your business.
- Built in report writer to customise reports for your business
- Reports can be created on any element of within the tax year for easy comparison to previous time periods.
- Export reports to print, PDF, eMail or Microsoft Excel
- Print or email payslips. Can also publish online (optional)
Set formula based payments and deductions to calculate wages
- Automatically calculate special payments and deductions such as complex bonuses and pensions.
- Formulaes including established payments and deductions, can use the standard amount or entered amount in the formula
- Use of If Statements supported. For easy calculation where a range of information needs to be assessed e.g. if salary in band 1 between x-y; pay cut/raise x%